Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Postcard Club

Here goes friends...Colby and I sorta came up with a game on accident. If you read my last blog I was asking you all to revive the lost communication means of the postcard. Think about it, how excited are you when you receive a postcard in the mail?


It's really simple,here are the rules to the game:

1. Get a Postcard (make it as random as possible...this may be difficult but I have a feeling that ebay will be a good resource.)

2. Write your message on the postcard as if you are actually there. Your postcard may be from Iraq and your message might read:

"Dear Colby,
I keep counting the Days until I can feel the light of day on my skin again. I long to feel the sun on my face but the downpour of bombs keep me inside.

yours truly,
The Albino

3. Send it!

Thats it. You can make the postcards or buy them and make them as random and funny as possible. I plan on saving each and every postcard I get to eventually make a book out of all of them. If you would like to Join the Postcard Club then leave a comment with your Address and I will add you to the Club!

By the way this is kinda how the whole thing started...this is a video I sent to Danielle. Mainly because I really wanted on and thought it would be an awesome way to keep in touch!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm totally making you a yarn postcard with the swatch of the awesome that will become Stuart's 'going to school' surprise... shhh... just pretend you know what it is, and it will drive him insane! And if I have any leftover from your poncho, you're totally getting a poncho card.

colbymarshall said...

he really is going insane...it's hilarious.