Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can see it



It is nearly 2am on the day that I move to Valdosta...as I am sitting here bored out of my mind I am super duper excited. Tonight at 9:15 I got really tired so I decided to be a big boy and go to sleep at a decent hour in preparation for the move. Because the sand man fucking hates me I got up at 11:00pm and have officially screwed up my sleep cycle again!

I am leaving at 7:00 AM and have about 5 hours to either wait out of try to sleep until...I have a feeling waiting will win.

p.s.
I will post a blog with a video tour of my apartment....aren't you excited?!

p.p.s
I finally found my blog name! "Robot Wizard Owl" for those of you who don't know of the "RWO" I am sorry...but i have a name and it only took 6+ months

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

I think Robot Wizard Owl is one hell of a blog name. Oh, and I actually saw an owl in my back yard. No kidding.