Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Days to school

Hey guys I am sorry I haven't been bloging latley but I am getting ready for school and with Guys and Dolls ending I should have some free time. I have only 10 short days until I move to Valdosta to start a new chapter in my life and all I can think about is getting more stuff for my apartment. I have searched the net and here are a few items I wouldn't totally not hate any of you if I happened to have any of these show up @ my apartment!




I am really doing this just so I can remember what I want to eventually get when i start working and saving up money. If you would like to though, I would love for you all to make me something for my new Apartment. When I moved into Deckworld I had all of my friends make me a piece of artwork that I still have. I got anything from coasters to paintings to a wig head covered in macaroni and painted gold so don't hesitate to make something awesome!

I will be kinda busy these next 2 weeks as I have to say goodbye to a lot of people and have dinners and parties with them...hopefully I can get a chance to blog a bit more before I go down to VSU but I promise to send pics of my apartment when I get it all set up!!

Here is my Address...I expect lots of letters, postcards (does anyone still send postcards?) and other random stuff that is fun to receive in the mail. I promise that if you send me something I will send you something in return!

Jonathan D. Willis
1505 Lankford Dr. Apt 1416, bedspace B
Valdosta, GA 31610

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Oh, I have this feeling you will be getting a lot of postcards now...