Monday, August 18, 2008

Here I am...

SO here I am and here I be. I at the moment I am sitting in the Library in an internet cafe looking at this smoothie wondering where one obtains these things. The Current time is 3:13pm and I've been done with my classes for 5 hours. Last class MWF ends at 10:50am so I have most of my day free. Lets Discuss my professors and Classes shall we?

1st possessor is Dr. Odom I believe is his name...he looks like this dude...



Thats right, Gene Wilder...fun times he is really Mellow and seems cool. This class would be Intro to Music, you basic "this is sheet music, this is a treble clef..." yadda yadda.

Next was improve with Jacque Wheeler and I don't know if I am going to like that class but we will give it a shot. I keep thinking that every time I speak her name she will drop from the ceiling or appear out of no where...her presence is so big. I have a feeling I will like her but I am sure I have to get used to the new teachers.

3rd was my American government class with a half deaf man which I was completely like 10 minutes late to. I thought the building was on the other side of Campus. This guy sounds EXACT ALLY like Ben Stein....yeah you try staying awake!!!

I have 2 more classes tomorrow and then I repeat but I think I am going to add a class or 2...I don' know yet. Stay tuned for more info!!!!

Same bat time Same Bat Chanel


*Note to the Post Card Club....I am so sorry guys I DID finish your postcards...(well those of you who have actually sent me your Address) but I still haven't mailed them out. I need to find a mailbox!!! I promise to have them out tomorrow

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

I am already scouting for my next postcard. I have a feeling I might send more than one this month.