Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AMAZING gifts


so tonight (erm last night considering its almost 1am) I got to visit with and hang out with my best friends in Macon. The best thing about the whole night is I got presents!!! Here goes...

A Few months go I mentioned to my knitting addicted friend (who happens to have the cutest apartment ever) that I wanted a poncho. I told her of the poncho parties we have @ the vintage store and how jealous i was to not own one of my one...rather I had to borrow one from the store to sport while our "PP" was going on. The Amazingness that is Danielle decided to MAKE ME A PONCHO!!!!!! I have to say its the most amazing Poncho ever and I can't wait until its cool in Valdosta (does it ever get cool in Valdosta) to wear it!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH DANIELLE, I hope I thanked you enough bc I absolutely LOVE IT!!

Next on the stop of absoutly perfect presents comes Colby. After me almost destroying her wedding and not even knowing it she decided to make me a going away present anyway (mind you her wedding was like 2-3 years ago, but she likes me anyway.) She kept telling me of this "super surprise" she made me but wouldn't tell me anything about it. If anyone knows me you know I hate surprises so I was annoyed that the small blond woman wouldn't tell me what it was. I do have to admit when I got to her house (on the way to "Blakes" house) I was SOOOOOOOOO glad she didn't but it was perfect. She decided to take every inside joke and make it into a clock!
How you ask?
I am glad you did....here are the pictures that represent the numbers:

12. an 8 year old gay boy named Shannon
1. Lefou from Beauty and the Beast
2. Wizard Hat bc we love harry potter and wizards!
3. Feathers the unicorn
4. a Robot
5. Owl (the owl, wizard and wizard tie into each other...just imaging...ps he has a black eye!)
6. Cadillac the Unicorn
7.Diner....MACON DINER!
8. GNOME
9. and Tom Cruise (the unicorn) oh ooooooooh oh oh oooohhhh
10. Drama Mask
11. Legally Blonde logo

To both of you I commend you on being amazing artists and friends! I Love everyone of my macon friends and with tonight being my last official night in Macon I wish you all good luck with your lives the coming year and thanks for the happy times we have all shared together! I hope you all don't forget me bc I expect you to visit as will I!!!

Look down a few posts for my Valdosta Address....I LOVE getting hand written shit so drop me a letter/postcard/care package!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it! I hope everything is awesome with your new place, and that school is a good thing (of course, I've always thought that school is a good thing...)

I'm totally adding you to my card list, so you'll get tons of mail, and once I've got my new address, I'll send it to you so you can send me stuff, too!

Best of luck!

colbymarshall said...

I'm really glad you like your clock! My mom was with me when I mailed your postcard today and we were laughing that you almost ruined my wedding and now I'm mailing you postcards...hahaha!