Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Obsession

I am realizing more and more that I am freakishly obsessed with random things. I don't know if its actually an obsession with the few random things or the act of getting those things. Lately I have been getting stuff for my apartment in Valdosta. While doing so I have been obsessed with Three things: Shower Curtain, Bedspread and Rug

I knocked the Shower Curtain out the other day when I walked into the Fabric store on Ingleside and there as if planted from heaven was a bolt of vintage fabric I have had my eye on at Macon Little Theatre. This fabric is the exact same fabric I have been lusting after and apparently it was tucked away in the back of the store forever so I snatched that up and made my shower curtain...suck on that Martha Stewart(I will tell you later why Martha is evil)

Now comes the Bedspread...I was going to go for the traditional comforter set except they are so expensive and who knows how long i will have a full bed. I decided to buy my sheets (thanks to Emmie's gift card she gave me) first and then wait for the bedspread. I found one I like on ebay that is originally from Urban Outfitters but I have been out bid twice already so I move on. Then i found it my dream bedspread!!
Its a vintage olive and while chenille bedspread! I will kill the bitch that out bids me on that!



Lastly comes the Rug...MARTHA STEWART USES SWEAT SHOPS TO MAKE HER HAND MADE RUGS!!!!!
nuff said...I am still on the look out for a good American made rug

There we go people that has been my obsession for the last few weeks. Hopefully when I get all of the said items in my new apartment I can continue my boring life and not have to worry about such menial items.



Current song: Heaven/Where True Love Goes by Yusuf Islam

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

just so you guys know...I lost this bid on ebay...i was outbid 2 minutes before the auction ended..I am PISSED!

colbymarshall said...

BOO!