Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ok but no...

So sadness strikes my blog tonight. Last night was informed I had the best in class essay and when, for once in my life, I am the top student...I HAD TO DROP THE CLASS!
What I wanted to do was drop my math bc I couldn't get to it but my adviser let me drop it. I was sad because I had to drop my favorite class...oh well I will try next semester to get the same professor.

In other news I have auditions on monday for the Musial Theatre Cabaret. I am not really sure what I am singing yet..I would like to do something new but I need to work on it. The Good thing is that my boss, the secretary for the music department, is one of the accompanists. She already told me that she will play whatever I want her to! Score I am goign to talk with her tomorrow and see if there is a time I can get her to run over a few things with me.

I did get my 1st postcard from the postcard club and I do have to admit its pretty amazing. I am being a slack ass founder bc I have yet to find a damn mailbox! I promise you PCC that I will have your cards in the mail by the end of the week, even if I have to build a mailbox!

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

If you build a mailbox, I will be amazed. You can decorate it with the owl stickers I got.