Saturday, June 14, 2008

so i'm going to hell

I realized today, while I was at orientation, that I am going to hell. Well it was really on the way home that i came to the realization that I would be spending the rest of eternity burning in a fiery pit. Why you ask....i'm glad you do!

I make fun of people way too much, and keeping with the current trend I will discuss some of the "interesting" people I saw/met at my college orientation.

*guy with planter on his head- ok this guy actually looked like he was talking out of the house and decided he needed a hat...so what did he do? takes his moms fern out of the wicker basket and wears it as a hat...YEAH!

*many guys wearing high-top converse shoes with shorts and black socks - I don't know if this is the new "trend" thing to do but c'mon people...REALY?!

*the preacher - we got a lecture about how you can't really succeed in college life without Jesus. Now I love Jesus and all but I really just wanted to stand up and say "I am Jewish...what now bit!?"

*orientation leaders - I think that they feed these students speed in the morning bc when we got there, at 7am mind you, they were jumping up and down and screaming...and it lasted ALL DAY!

*people in Red VSU shirts - this is kind of a continuation of the above mentioned group but seriously...everyone in a damn red shirt was happy.

*my dad - he fell asleep during the opening crap and started snoring...BLAH!

these are just a few of the people i made fun of the whole day...it was fun to make fun of them but not fun to be there for this pointless orientation. There are coutless others but i would be typing for the rest of my life describing all of the morons here.

So friends what did we learn in todays bolg? Jonathan is going to hell!

BTW....I am going to post some of the stories I wrote a few years back bc I just now remembered them so I want your comments on them.

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Uh-oh...I think I'm going to hell too. At least the company will be good...