Thursday, June 5, 2008

dvds galore

Latley I have been downloading so many movies and tv shows. I sold all of my dvds at movie stop a few months back bc I had a bill I had to pay for and didn't have the money for so now I am working to building up the collection. I am so in love with my new laptop...he burns all my dvds :)

Just wanted to clue you guys into some of the movies/tv shows I have been downloading.

1st: of all is the ENTIRE SERIES of Are you Afraid of the Dark I only have 8% left to download


2nd:
Entire Seriese of DARIA

3rd: Entire Series of Arrested Developement

Lastly: Season 1 and 2 of HBO's Carnivale

I am uber excited about all of these and once I get more dvds will actually be able to burn them!!! If you want a copy of any of these let me know and I will figure out how man dvds they will take. WOO HOO!!!

Tryin to build up that damn collection again

No comments: