Monday, June 23, 2008

I got tagged by Colby

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? single

B-BEST FRIEND? I have many of those

C-CAKE or PIE? Apple Pie..mmmmmm so good!

D-DAY of CHOICE? Sunday...the day of REST..as if I don't get enough already

E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS? cell phone, wallet, laptop

F-FAVORITE COLOR? Orange but I tend to buy more green stuff

G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? GUMMY BEARS ALL THE WAY!!! except not the white or yellow ones

H-HOMETOWN? I moved around alot

I-INDULGENCE? downloading movies and getting new broadway bootlegs

J-JANUARY OR JULY? January bc I usually get presents for my birthday

K-KIDS? only my niece

L-LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT… laughter

M-MARRIAGE DATE? never

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? One

O-ORANGES OR APPLES? oranges...even though I love APPLE Pie

P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS? WAY too many to count...you would think I am need to be locked up

Q-QUOTE? "en eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

R-REASON TO SMILE? funny commercials

S-SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? neither....BATMAN AND BAT GIRL

T-TAG 5 PEOPLE. everyone I know that would do this has already been tagged

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I collect Owls, Robots and vintage umbrellas

V-VEGETABLES? Fruits? Veggies

W-WORST HABIT? still smoke a few cigs once a week

X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? whatever

Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Feta Cheese and Pesto on anything

Z-ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn

1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

I read that at first as "collect vintage robots" I was like, "There are vintage robots?" LOL!!!