Friday, September 19, 2008

Class

so here I am sitting in my only friday class. I have to say it is so incredible hard to get your butt out of bed when you only have one class and its your most hated class. We have about 5 minutes until the most boring man alive comes and and talks about everything but the lesson for 50 minutes. Tonight will be fun though...we have an APO(alpha psi omega) pledge game. Tonights game is a treasure hunt..who is excited? I AM! If you don't' have facebook and haven't been able to see my photos I will do a blog with lots of pics as soon as I have time!

p.s. Colby...I got your postcard :)

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

A TREASURE HUNT??!!??!! That is freaking exciting.

colbymarshall said...

Yay for postcards! I hope you enjoyed it ;-)

Treasure hunt?! Are you going to wear an eye patch? PLEASE do!