Monday, September 15, 2008

the blog ain't dead!

Well long F*cking time no blog! I am sorry I have gone this long without blogging but to tell you all the truth I have be super busy!

Classes are picking up and even though I only have 2 core classes I am taking 19 hours and i am at the school from 7am-7pm. Yes indeed...12 hours of on campus time a day spent on classes, eating, working, rehearsing and studying.

I don't know if you all heard but i was cast in the musical theatre cabaret and was given 2 quartets, one of which I have a solo in. Today it was announced that a group of 8 of us are forming a singing group for VSU that will travel and do shows for: opening, meeting, conventions, dinners and whatever else they want us to sing for.

3 comments:

MJ said...

I was wondering if you would ever come back. Sounds like you are super busy, but having fun! Good luck!

Danielle said...

Cool! Sounds like you're having fun - and I'll get you some postcards soon!

Mitzi said...

That's exciting!! Congrats!