Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am copying you...

so as I have been reading 2 of my friends blogs:
Spittin (out words) Like a Llama
Give me something to Write About
I have decided to keep in the tradition that I guess Colby started and Danielle may have followed..I am not too sure. The Tradition is to try and post every single day with out missing a single day. I don't know if this will happen for too long, considering I am going to college soon, but I will give it a try! Today marks the 5th day...wooo celebrate! In this blog I am going to make my predictions for the 2008 Tony Awards...keep in mind I have not seen any of these shows so I am doing it completely blind and ignorant! Here Goes....

2008 TONY PREDICTIONS
*my prediction will be in GREEN
*comments will be in red


Who will win Best Play? who cares really!





Who will win Best Musical?





Who will win Best Book of a Musical?





Who will win Best Original Score (Music and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre?





Who will win Best Revival of a Play?



d) Macbeth Who dosen't Love Patrick Stewart!

Who will win Best Revival of a Musical?

ehhh another one?



Who will win Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Play?






Who will win Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Play?
this role is amazing!





Who will win Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical?






Who will win Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical? this is a hard one






Who will win Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Play?

just because I love him




Who will win Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Play?






Who will win Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Musical?






Who will win Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical?






Who will win Best Scenic Design of a Play?





Who will win Best Scenic Design of a Musical?





Who will win Best Costume Design of a Play?





Who will win Best Costume Design of a Musical?





Who will win Best Lighting Design of a Play?





Who will win Best Lighting Design of a Musical?





Who will win Best Sound Design of a Play?





Who will win Best Sound Design of a Musical?





Who will win Best Direction of a Play?





Who will win Best Direction of a Musical?





Who will win Best Choreography?





Who will win Best Orchestrations?





Remember I have not seen any of these shows and really know nothing of them. Some I chose bc I like the people some I just guessed and some bc i just like the show...we will see!

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

Yep, it's okay to copy the awesomeness. The highest form of flattery, lol. Actually I started this because for some reason, someone on my writer's forum challenged me to blog every single day for a straight 365 days...I'm not on day, I don't know, hundred and something...so hopefully I can manage it, even though it's annoying! But I'm not about to admit I can't do it! Glad to see you, too, have taken up the calling.

Danielle said...

This blogging daily must be a writer thing... another writer friend of mine advised me that, if I want to be a writer, I must write. Every day. And the internet makes me feel accountable. Theoretically, someone else is reading it, whereas my notebooks don't get seen.
Good luck! It's hard some days...