Wednesday, July 2, 2008

donate them to me!

Hey guys so I have a new project. As many of you know I have lots of broadway dvds and its not like they come with cases. So I have taken all of my Jewel Cases apart, emptied them and applied individual labels for each dvd.

If any of you have an Jewel Cases laying around I would be happy to take them off your hands! I know I already asked people for ties but that project died when I realized that it would be more like 1,000 than 200 ties needed. OH WELL!

If you are anything like me then you have put your dvds in a flip-book and just set the Jewel Case aside....help a brotha out!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I've got quite a few jewel cases lying around... we'll have to figure out a time to meet, and I'll give you the jewel cases and the DVDs for Carnival.

The poncho's not done yet, but I'm trying to have it done before you leave!